No experience is necessary to take a fully supervised introductory dive. Our professional and experience instructors will guide you through every aspect of your dive, allowing you to have a relaxed enjoyable experience.
- After your introductory dive briefing which takes about 30 minutes, you’ll gear-up and then start your dive experience in the island swimming pool for a skills practice session with your instructor.
- Now you’re ready for your dive adventure!
- You’ll head down to the beach where you will board our dive tender for a short boat ride, about 7 minutes offshore, to experience scube diving at one of our for Green Island dive sites.
|Introductory Diving Price||$184.00|
If you already have a dive certification we will provide an experienced dive guide to ensure maximum enjoyment, safety and guide you to the best sites.
- Proof of certification (c-card/log book) is required.
|Certified Diving – 1 Dive||$136.00|
Prices valid to 31 March 2024.
* Diving is subject to availability, if possible please let us know if you would like to dive at the time of booking or the day prior if possible.
Certified Diving is NOT an included activity for Island Guests